Oracle CX Cloud: Director
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Delivering Oracle Utilities Meter to Cash Billing Applications such as C2M, CCS, CCB. Experience delivering other Oracle Billing to Revenue applications;
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and leading proposal development efforts;
- Assisting clients in the technical implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions to improve business processes, including but not limited to: C2M, CCS, Revenue Management and Billing, Order Management, Subscription billing, Revenue Management (RMCS);
- Demonstrating proven expertise and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation. Demonstrates an intimate level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors. Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources related to the Oracle product suite, including specialization in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions);
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions;
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation, and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and,
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-advisorydirector