Electrical Apprentice - A-Lert Construction Services
Centurion Industries, Inc.
A-Lert Construction Services, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., provides heavy industrial construction, maintenance, fabrication and repair services throughout the U.S. in such diverse processing industries as corn and oilseeds, food, meat, chemical, energy cogeneration and biofuels, wood pulp/paper/fiber products, and more. With over 800 employees and eight offices in six states, A-Lert stands ready to serve the needs of industrial clients throughout the U.S.
At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their construction career.
Seeking industrial electrical apprentices in Cedar Rapids, IA. We function in a team environment where all team members are expected to contribute in the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Layout.
Our electricians ensure that all electrical work adheres to National Electrical Code (NEC) and company standards. They assist with electrical operational safety and performance testing of equipment prior to being brought on-line. They understand the principles of wiring motors, switches, circuit breakers and fuse boxes operating on AC/DC control systems. They have knowledge in the installation of electrical panel boards, load centers, conduit, conductors, power transformers and safety procedures in working with electrical systems as a requirement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team Player
- Electrical training
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical
- Attendance – Must be available when scheduled for work
- Must be able to use time effectively and productively
- Must perform quality, accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical and well-articulated work
- Must be able to communicate, understand and follow directions
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Years of Service Awards