Project Administration & Report Processor
Burgess & Niple
- Position ID: 3299
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Adobe Suite; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Join our team supporting bridge & structure inspection professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is seeking an Project Administration & Report Processor to join our Tampa office.
B&N Project Administration & Report Processor Responsibilities
- Organize and input field inspection notes into the Bridge Management System (BMS) for FDOT and other projects or DOTs around the country
- Track, prepare and review structure inspection reports for submission to owners and prime consultants
- Prepare, organize and track inspection files for multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate with prime and sub-consultants for tasks related to bridge inspection projects on status, timing and project coordination
- Perform general office duties and coordination with team members both locally and across the country
- Assist with file structure organization and quality control for multiple projects
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of related project administration experience managing high volume bridge inspection contracts
- Prior A/E or Construction firm experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented with strong technical editing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Excel and Word; Adobe Suite and Google Maps and related photo program experience desired
- Experience with FDOT Mainframe, Bridge Management System and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools while enhancing the service level of the bridge inspection team
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.