Prince Telecom LLC
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move. We're looking for a Warehouse Support person to join our team and support our techs with connecting America.
We provide paid training, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you will do:
- You will maintain appropriate levels of stock in the warehouse.
- You will fulfill stock requests for materials to be picked up.
- You will complete and receive (pick-up) equipment requests.
- You will scan and issue equipment to technicians for daily routes.
- You will complete a weekly/quarterly material audit and reconciliation per customer requirements.
- You will maintain the equipment room.
- You will search and locate missing equipment and complete back charges.
- You will deliver equipment to techs in the field when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for…
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have a valid standard driver's license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- You have the ability to communicate effectively.
- You have the ability to work from 6am to 2:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- You are able to lift, climb, and carry weight of up to 80lbs
- You have experience driving a 26 foot box truck
What you’ll get…
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select program
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road