Division Order Analyst
Division Order AnalystDescription:
The Division Order Analyst will manage new JIB/REV deck set ups and ownership updates for both new horizontal well development program and existing producing properties. The Division Order Analyst will work with land, accounting and management personnel in a team environment.
The Division Order Analyst is responsible for performing a wide array of tasks. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Set up new operated division of interest decks in support of active drilling program
- Revise active decks based on ownership changes or updated title information
- Verify company interests in non-operated properties
- Work with accounting to track payout and update after-payout interests accordingly
- Analyze title opinions, leases, assignments, deeds and probates to update ownership in division order / accounting software
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team to interpret change of ownership instruments
- Set up / transition decks upon close of acquisitions
- Respond to owner inquiries regarding change of ownership
- Provide consultation and direction in projects and works closely with Land Administration staff
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Education / Language
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have strong written and verbal skills (English language)
- Minimum 5 years of division order experience (title / position will be based on experience)
- Louisiana experience preferred
- Proficient with SAP, BOLO preferred
- Proficient with MS office suite: MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Highly self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written), and able to interact across all levels of the organization
Some domestic travel may be required to support business activities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, stand, walk, lift, carry, reach, push, and pull.
This position is EXEMPT under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Job Type: Full-time