Training Analyst Rev Cyc
POSITION TITLE: TRAINING ANALYST
The Training Analyst is responsible for training and on-going competency for all Patient Access employee functions.
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree, Business or Healthcare related filed
4 years total experience in a customer service-related position, such as hospital, clinic, medical office, business services/revenue cycle, front line registration, financial counseling, banking, retail or hospitality.
- 6 years in hospital setting with training or mentoring responsibilities
- Competency in insurance benefit verification, billing and collection experience.
- Technical competency in core hospital operations.
Cadence, ADT certification
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Epic Systems
Core registration system training
- Provides structured classroom training for all system applications utilized by Patient Access employees.
- Responds to staff concerns, questions, or issues in a professional and constructive manner. Provides accurate information regarding process, system, or policy issues.
- Provides and promotes professional, efficient, and friendly customer service in all communication and interactions utilizing the LCMC values. Promotes cooperation and open positive clear communication with internal and external customers.
- Utilizes all hardware training as it relates to Patient Access.
Job specific training
- Provides individual department orientation to enhance classroom training and insure consistency in job performance. Ensures employees understand policy and procedure has it relates to the daily job duties.
- Supports educational needs for de-centralized registration areas to ensure consistency of job performance.
- Develops classroom and online curriculum, demonstrations and presentations.
- Evaluates training curriculum and delivery to measure education results.
Competency training and continuing education
- Provides continuing education, including annual, classroom training, that will further develop employees' skill level and improve productivity.
- Validates employee competency by observation using the skill validation worksheet to identify training needs
- Performs focused training sessions for staff as determined by audit results.
Competency in job function
- Demonstrates competency in all Patient Access areas and job functions, supports corporate compliance in Federal, State, Third Party and Joint Commission regulations.
- Ensures employee competency in all areas of job functions.
- Demonstrates responsibility for professional growth and maintaining required knowledge and skills to accurately perform the duties of the position.
Promote and support companywide training consistency
- Promote and advance a learning culture within the organization by educating those in supervisory and managerial positions. Thoroughly understand and communicate the training program to all employees inspiring self-development and peer-to-peer learning.
- Keep current with new courses, updates, and management tools releases. Track training progress and follows up with leadership to ensure completion of the program in a timely productive manner.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and should not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to the position.
LCMC Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: LCMC Health · Admitting-Patient Access
Schedule: Full-time, Days, 8:00a - 4:30p