Electronic Catalog Supervisor
O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is looking to expand the eCatalog team! Our Electronic Catalog Supervisor's primary purpose is to supervise the Electronic Product Catalog content technicians by managing their work assignments and ensuring the content updates coincide with O'Reilly merchandising department's product line update process. The supervisor also coordinates the quality assurance process for all data and content updates.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervises electronic content technicians in maintaining the accuracy of the Electronic Product Catalog system (EPC)
- Works closely with the Merchandise Content Acquisition Team to ensure timely and complete deliveries of content from each provider
- Oversees the quality control processes over content related to catalog system
- Provides training, direction, and developmental support to catalog data technicians
Skills and Qualifications
- Supervisory experience managing multiple projects across differing deadlines
- Strong automotive product knowledge and understanding of automotive theories and repair
- Experienced using database products such as MS SQL, MySQL and MS Acess
- A strong understanding and practical experience using SQL query tools leveraging either MS SQL, MySQL or MS Access database engines
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.