Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - Nights
Texas Health Resources
OR Registered Nurse (RN) – Fort Worth, Southwest, 18:30 - 07:00, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No Call required!
**$12,000 Sign on Bonus to Eligible New Hires***
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Qualified Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Southwest Fort Worth Hospital
- Work environment: Operating Room
- Work hours: 18:30 - 07:00, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No Call required.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth (THSW) has provided quality and compassionate care to the residents of southwest Tarrant County for more than three decades. THSW is licensed for 261 beds, which includes the 54 beds at THCF, and provides a wide array of comprehensive services.
Texas Health Southwest has earned the following awards and designations:
- Magnet Designation in Nursing, 2016
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award, 2019
- Press Ganey Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Patient Experience, 2018, 2017
- 100 Top Hospital award by IBM Watson, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- The Joint Commission Primary Heart Attack Certification, 2020
- The Joint Commission Primary Stroke Designation, 2019
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, 2019
- CMS 5-star rating for overall quality, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- US News & World Report best hospital (4th DFW, 10th Texas), 2020
- Healthgrades Top Performing Hospital in Women's Health, 2020
- AACN Beacon Award - Silver Beacon
- NAPBC (Nation Accreditation Program for Brest Center)
- AMSN Prism Award - MST5
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is located two miles south of Interstate 20 on Harris Parkway, one block east of Bryant Irvin Road.
- Associate's Degree Nursing required; Bachelors Science Nursing (BSN) completion within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program (required)
- BSN (Preferred)
- 2 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room area as a RN (Preferred)
- RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required)
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire (Required)
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Surgery Circulator RN duties and skills
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to [email protected]