Implementation Consultant, Enterprise ERP, West Territory (FIN, HCM, EAM)
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering high quality knowledge transfer services to clients allowing them to use standard Tyler interfaces efficiently and effectively to achieve daily operations. The incumbent consults and partners with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of workflow, business/technical requirements and needs to ensure that the knowledge transfer addresses client’s needs. The Consultant ensures that the transition to standard Tyler interfaces is completed according to predetermined timelines and establishes a positive baseline for the new relationship between the client site and Tyler Technologies
- Provide professional services such as consultation, interface readiness, and education to clients on Tyler interface products.
- Design and conduct knowledge transfer sessions on site or through webinars.
- Educate users on interface functionality, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- May recommend options for new approaches in client work processes as appropriate to ensure efficient interface solution for the client’s needs.
- May identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific interface design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
- Notify management and appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
- Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as "quick tips" and "how tos".
- Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff including conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
- May participate in the annual User Conference. Facilitate user group discussion on assigned module/topic.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience.
- Typically a minimum of one year experience as an Associate Implementation Consultant or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of principles and concepts in the discipline for which the knowledge transfer will be based is desired.
- Exceptional presentation and knowledge transfer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products (SQL, IIS, Excel).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel 25 - 50%
- Valid driver’s license