SVP ICM Product Manager
Institutional Credit Management at Citi was formed to transform the way we execute on one of our core capabilities, Wholesale Credit. By joining this team, you will have a hand in the future of institutional banking, helping Citi finance and manage some of the largest transactions in the world efficiently and safely. We work across all areas of the business, including banking, risk, operations, and technology, for products spanning investment banking, commercial real estate, trade services, private banking, and commercial loans. This is an opportunity to work with some of the top leaders in the business and drive change across a global organization.
We are building a team of experienced Product Managers to partner with each of our core capabilities as we work to transform the lending process. In this role you will work closely with bankers, risk managers, ops managers and technology partners to understand their unique challenges and devise solutions which align to the overall enterprise strategy, with a particular focus on the Banking, Capital Markets, & Advisory (BCMA) organization and associated credit products. You will act as a product owner, responsible for the full execution of your projects, from identification, through design, acceptance, and implementation. You will be supported by the partnership of our team and the surrounding wholesale lending franchise.
Job will initially be remote, but based in New York from our Tribeca headquarters, or London. Alternate locations to be considered.
- Execute strategic and tactical credit data initiatives for Wholesale Lending, working closely with business lines, technology and functional areas as relates to transaction booking.
- Manage projects (i.e. credit data and wholesale lending related) through implementation, engaging users, technology partners, and management consistently.
- Work closely and constantly with the user community to understand their needs, regulatory requirements, and reflect both in strategic solution design.
- Consider required vs resolvable process or feature conflicts to achieve efficient and centralized solutions.
- Dig into details on legacy platforms, assess their capabilities and determine the tactical solutions required to achieve the target state.
- Facilitate implementation of our data strategy.
- Devise processes and solutions which mitigate risks and improve controls.
- Assist technology implementations wherever additional guidance or resourcing is needed, such as requirements documentation, solution design, UAT, and user support.
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with stakeholders, users, functional support and technologists.
- Prototype solutions and develop business requirements, iterate with development as necessary.
- Identify, escalate and mitigate risks to delivering tactical and strategic solutions.
- 8+ years of Product Management, Project Management, or Business Analysis experience for a financial or other regulated institution.
- 8+ years’ experience in Wholesale Credit, from a Risk Management, Banking, Credit Administrative or Operational capacity.
- Experience in executing strategic projects or software implementations for a large organization, including credit data focus.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence stakeholders.
- Experience with institutional lending and credit products preferred.
- BA/BS required. MBA/MS/CFA preferred
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Development
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$152,050.00 - $228,080.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.