Mi Cocina Ltd
Explore Career Opportunities at M Crowd Restaurant Group
M Crowd Restaurant Group is a collection of boutique restaurants and we are searching for talented individuals to help us build a legendary company, one great restaurant at a time.
Our first restaurant, Mi Cocina, a pioneer in upscale Tex-Mex cuisine, opened in 1991, in a modest 12 table space in the Preston Forest neighborhood of Dallas, Texas. From day one, the Company focused on serving families the highest quality ingredients in every recipe, complemented with warm, respectful service. The result? People lined up out the door, and a Mexican restaurant legend was born.
Following their passion for creating innovative dining concepts, M Crowd Restaurant Group opened its second Mexican food sensation Taco Diner and then a fine dining restaurant The Mercury.
Come grow your career with M Crowd! One of the many reasons why M Crowd is unlike other restaurant companies is the fact that most of our leaders are promoted from within.
To WOW our guests through delivering extraordinary service, fresh quality food, in an inviting environment.
To be a legendary restaurant company that our guests consider family.
A Culture of Familia and Respect
- Respect Each Other
- Respect the Guest
- Respect the Food
- Respect the Company
- Respect Yourself
Summary of Position: Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each servers primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again.
What we Offer:
- We interview on the Spot
- Flexible Schedules, Full-time or Part-time
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay & Annual Reviews with Merit Increase Potential
- Health Insurance
- Free Company provided Shirts or Chef Coats
- Paid Training
- Free Employee Meal during work
- Generous Dining Discounts at Company Owned Restaurants
- Annual Employee Appreciation Event
- Career Development
- Fast track career path opportunities into Management
- Fun place to work with exceptional & diverse Team Members
- An amazing company culture of Familia and Respect
- Discounts on items like Theme Parks, Movie Theaters, Live Shows, etc.
What you Offer:
- Team Player with great attitude
- Hospitality Heart
- Food Handlers Certification
- TABC Certification
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have authorization to work in the US