Night Receiver (Permanent/Full-Time)
Labatt Food Service
Labatt Food Service is now hiring for a Night Receiver at the Dallas location.
Labatt Food Service offers stability with long-term, full-time employment.
Labatt Food Service, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is the tenth largest foodservice distributor in the nation. We operate in a high-intensity, high-transaction logistics environment, supplying 14,000 items to food-away-from-home customers in Texas and New Mexico from 5 distribution centers.
The Night Receiver is responsible for receiving product, palletizing product, and putting away product with forklift. Stand-up forklift experience preferred, but not required. The schedule is Sunday- Thursday from 4:00 pm to finish.
Labatt offers great benefits, including:
- Paid Training!
- $1,500 referral bonus (offered once employed)
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities-Leadership positions are filled from within!
- Holiday dinners and yearly family events
- Never had a lay-off!
We strongly encourage and recommend all applicants fill out an application online. To apply online, please click the Apply Online link.
Applicable candidates must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical.