Mannik & Smith
Our Survey Team is seeking a licensed Professional Surveyor for an opening in our Cleveland, Ohio office! A successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the survey team. The Survey Group Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate work of survey crews, office surveyors and CAD technicians. Assist with QA/QC reviews of work and certify completed projects.
- Resolve boundary surveys, and complete ALTA/NSPS surveys.
- Project coordination for internal clients.
- Project management of external clients.
- Work with Senior Management in the areas of new technology,
- Evaluating and purchases of new equipment.
- Mentoring members of the survey group.
- Participating in selection of new staff for employment and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
Must be a Licensed Professional Surveyor, currently licensed, or able to obtain licensure, in the State of Ohio. Licensure in surrounding states is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching