Customer Relations Specialist
Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC
** This position IS Remote! However, in order to be considered for this position, you MUST live within an hour or less of one of our branches.**
As a Customer Relations specialist we need you to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry that’s a plus. Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.Requirements:
- Build customer accounts in Great Plains within 2 hours of submissions
- Keep all system data and contacts updated, and loaded in all areas
- Advise clients on creating accounts, and handle their needs for successful set-up
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Adjust credit limits as credit reporting guides show
- Run and understand credit reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, AR, senior management, compliance) to address customers’ needs
- Back up for other staff members when on PTO
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (Customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of Great Plains
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude, must have the abilities to overcoming obstacles
- Ability to work well with a team, and foreign language decipher skills
- Multiple tasks going, so organization is a must
- Very fast paced environment, with accuracy still integral
- BS/BA in Business Administration, or relevant experience.
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment and presence in the office is expected 40 hours per week. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours are 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday-Friday.
No travel is expected for this position.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, it is Guardian Fueling Technologies’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Guardian Fueling Technologies does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, pregnancy, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GFT is a drug free workplace
We offer fantastic benefits which include comprehensive coverage, 401K Match, paid holidays and paid vacation.