BILINGUAL AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATE
(Pay $60,000 to $200,000)
Ready for a change? **PAID TRAINING**
- With commissions, bonuses, and factory sponsored incentives the average Automotive Sales Associate at H+H earns approximately $60,000 to $200,000 a year!
- At H+H we offer a guaranteed training income for a fixed period to assist in a successful start to a career in automotive sales! Three thousand dollars a month...guaranteed!
The Automotive Sales Associate Role:
We are looking for individuals to join our Sales Team! As part of the Sales department, you will get to have the opportunity to work with car buyers, from all over the Midwest, in our fast-paced and fun environment. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented closer that excels at lead qualification, and generating new business. No experience, no problem! We will train you!
- Engage qualified and interested Customers by making multiple calls per day to set appointments and drive sales.
- Build relationships with current and new Customers.
- Become familiar with new products, features, and accessories and how they will benefit the Customer.
- Meet monthly quota by excelling on the phone and in-person.
- Establish goals and objectives that meet or exceed dealership standards, and devise strategies to meet or exceed those standards.
- Be a Team Player.
- BRAND-NEW Facility coming in January 2023.
- Nebraska's longest standing Chevrolet dealer.
- Host of the Annual All Chevy Show.
- Associate discount on parts and service.
- Advancement opportunities.
What you bring to the table as a Bilingual Automotive Sales Associate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong desire to build and sustain relationships.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the company.
APPLY: Send an email to [email protected] or visit www.joinHH.com or quick apply by texting 'joinHH' to 25000
We are a company that provides a Best-in-Class experience that includes, promotes and celebrates the diversity within our company and community.
Best-in-Class is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate experiences at H+H. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our Best-in-Class Team!
H+H has been family owned and operated since 1930 and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln/Grand Island, Nebraska and Springfield, Missouri communities. H+H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Harley-Davidson, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM.
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a work hard-play hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches, and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique, because each and every Associate is what makes H+H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical plan options, Dental, Vision, Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability, Employee
Update Benefits Opportunities, Assistance Program, Employer-Paid Parental Bonding Leave, Employer-Paid Maternity Leave, 401k Profit Sharing with company match for our full-time Associates, free Financial Advising services, and a Leadership Training and Development program!
- Perks: Annual zoo membership drive; Associate discounts on vehicles and motorcycles, service, parts, and detailing; Annual Benefits Fair, and health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within H+H.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope, supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You’ll be part of the H+H team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encouraging each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing H+H’s Best In Class Principles.
A post offer driving/criminal background check as well as a drug screen will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Professional, Automotive Sales, Auto Sales, Client Advisor, Car Sales, Automotive Sales Consultant
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help