Supply Planner, Reader Hardware
Application due 2023-01-15
- Supply Chain
- Austin, Texas, United States
An Amazing Career Opportunity for a Supply Planner, Reader Hardware
Location: Austin, Texas
Job ID: 15526
Are you great at forecasting and anticipating market changes? Are you great at communicating with multiple stakeholders to build great supplier relationships and follow through with product life cycle transitions? Do you have the ability to stay organized to ensure inventory levels are financially feasible? If you are an individual who wants to be apart of a great operations team that is rewarding and provides a great atmosphere, then we at HID Global would encourage you to apply for this position.
Who are we?
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
We are a high-tech software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees. Check us out here: www.hidglobal.com and https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo
HID’s Global Supply Chain Department
The supply chain planner is part of HID’s Physical Access Controls Operations team. You will work with a demand planner, sales and operations to align on a supply plan that enables the business to achieve its financial goals for revenue and cash flow. You will also work closely with HID’s contract manufactures and distribution sites to ensure inventory levels are optimized with competitive lead-times to the customer.
As our Supply Planner, Reader, you’ll support HID’s success by:
- Developing a consensus and optimized supply plan.
- Proactively monitor leading indicators for potential disruptions to fulfillment operations and work to resolve in a timely manner.
- Scenario modeling to assess and communicate tradeoffs to support the business plans.
- Coordinating supply planning from long range supply plan to executional horizon to balance inventory, service levels, and capacity within the network.
- Collaborating with cross functional areas in sourcing, fulfillment, engineering, logistics, and trade to ensure inputs and assumptions are considered when creating a consensus supply plan to meet demand.
- Align manufacturing, warehousing, and suppliers by creating a supply network plan that provides clarity and alignment across supply-related functions.
- Providing input to operations and order management on manufacturing lead-times and associated ATP settings, and other relevant data fields as required.
- Developing and maintaining KPIs for supplier performance.
- Leading QBR and supplier performance management forums.
What we will love about your background:
- Ability to work well under pressure and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Works extensively with an MRP system, Oracle Cloud and other tools support planning processes
- Strong familiarity with demand planning, purchasing, vendor management and sustainability requirements; working knowledge of supply chain management.
- Demonstrated decision making skills coupled with good judgement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud (Procurement & Planning modules).
- Strong analytical skills, organization skills, ability to read and manipulate large volume of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels of company associates and suppliers.
Your Experience and Education include:
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years planning / supply chain experience, preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment.
Who you are as a Team Member:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and dive deep into tactical work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- You welcome opportunities to incorporate diversity into your work, including valuing different backgrounds, experiences and opinions. You also embrace creating and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
- Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
- Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.