Territory Manager THD
As a Territory Manager, you will develop sales results within The Home Depot stores in the Houston, TX territory. You will build relationships with DIY’ers, professional contractors, property services, institutional, trade accounts, and other end users of PPG Paints to drive top line sales growth. Are you passionate about your dedication to improvement? This may be the opportunity for you!
- Travel to multiple THD stores to provide excellent customer service to customers and work with them in a timely manner to achieve high levels of efficiency within their business.
- Increase existing customer share to meet sales expectations and build strong working relationships with new customers to increase the potential business opportunities.
- Analyze territory sales performance reports and partner with other sales professionals to develop strategic territory business plans to drive growth.
- High School graduate with at least one year of sales or retail experience.
- Store operations, inventory management and merchandising experience highly sought after.
- Ability to work a 50-hour work week Monday-Friday and lift up to 65 pounds on a periodic basis.
- Up to 30% travel in territory and some outside travel required throughout the year assisting in other territories.
If you demonstrate proven results in selling and relationship building, apply today!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf