Regional Account Executive - New Mexico/Tucson
Territory: New Mexico/Tucson
Schedule: Monday - Friday Standard Business Hours (+ Travel As Needed)
- Introduces and secures new business, and increases existing business, for GeneDx.
- Accomplishes these tasks through partnership and problem-solving with all call points in the GTS's assigned territory, through consultative selling, education, and serving as the "first line" of account management for physicians, genetic counselors and their staff.
- Accountable for lead generation in an assigned territory, as well as physician, genetic counselor and staff satisfaction with GeneDx programs and services, and coordination of sales/service activities among GeneDx team members.
- Coordinates with operations to ensure consistent follow up and timely issue resolutions.
- Implements agreed upon sales and marketing plans and actively supports development events such as physician dinners and special events.
- Prospects and establishes new physicians and genetic counselors by actively managing a physician/genetic counselor development pipeline and clear illustration and communication of value propositions.
- Promotes GeneDx services consultatively, determines customer needs and requirements and makes recommendations to physicians and genetic counselors of the various solutions GeneDx can offer them.
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Business, Marketing, or other related field
- Masters degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, or other related field
- 2+ years in healthcare sales, preferably in a physician sales/services environment or 2+ years of experience as a genetic counselor
- Possess a keen technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to promote multiple service offerings and business opportunities at any given time
- Professional demeanor and communication
- History of integrity and professional ethics
- Works as a team player to provide quality patient care, whether direct or indirect.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to handle difficult situations and interactions
- Able to work independently and successfully manage time and territory activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We operate with conviction that what is best for our customers (patients, their families and the clinicians, payers and partners who serve them) must be embedded in every aspect of our work. We believe:
- genomic information has broad utility and every person should have access to their genome - delivered expertly, ethically and responsibly - to guide health decisions throughout life;
- the transition from hypothesis-based to genome-guided healthcare will improve outcomes for patients and the healthcare system that benefit society as a whole;
- genomics will radically transform therapeutic development, bringing better therapies to patients, faster; and
- patients should control and have the ability to direct the use of their genomic information to benefit both themselves and advance scientific understanding that helps others.
In support of these beliefs, we value:
- Equitability: the right of all to have access to information that can improve their health and are committed to closing gaps in health disparities;
- Simplicity: Healthcare is complicated. Genetic information is complex. Our job is to make it as simple as possible to access an answer that improves health outcomes. We value the understanding simplicity creates;
- Transparency: paramount to our success is transparency and accountability for ourselves and our partners to safeguard the confidence and trust of our patients, customers, partners and shareholders.
Through this value system we aim to revolutionize healthcare and change lives by unlocking the answers from within; bringing better health from genomics to patients around the world.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- LT/ST disability plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx / Sema4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.