- Responsible for building user interfaces for the mobile application using React
Native framework using typescript as the basic programming language.
- Utilizing Redux saga for data manipulation in order to save the data in a single
- Creating reusable components and implementing them to eliminate the
- Working on advanced iterative methodologies such as Agile and SAFE, and
also in scrums, sprint planning and reviews.
- Participate in development discussions, design and architecture of the app as the
feature set grows.
- Responsible for writing clean unit tests using Jest in order to maintain stabilized
and standard code and to make the application more stable.
- Troubleshoot and debug using React Native debugger and to observe the actions
that are going through for a feature and also to watch the data being reflected in
- Work on feature toggle functionality to make the feature availability across the
app in different environments
- Use CI/CD pipeline Jenkins for deploying and testing the developed code using
- Designing user interfaces for native android apps using XML and Kotlin as the
basic programming stack.
- Integrating the backend with frontend in Native android development
- Use Mockito for unit testing and maintain cleaner and stable codes to decrease the
code failure for the system.
Job Type: Full-time