Concierge (Full-Time) - Mt. Lebanon
UPMC Asbury Heights is hiring a Full-Time Concierge!
Some holidays, every other weekend required. Customer Service experience is preferred. Our team is positive and family oriented.
Apply Today to learn more!
- Assist with coffee serving to residents in the dining room when requested.
- Assist with resident transportation scheduling.
- Act as a receptionist for visitors, guests and public in general, when entering the building, assisting them as required.
- Assist the resident managers/assistant resident managers with collecting data and filling out forms that are relative to all aspects of the operation of the business, including marketing, financial matters, demographics, direct inquiries, etc.
- Answer the business telephone, in a polite and professional manner, to take messages, give directions, answer questions or direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate interaction between residents and outside services such as mail distribution, banking service, etc.
- Assist, when directed, with inquiries about rentals, tour schedule and marketing in general.
- Act as liaison for the residents, providing an avenue by which residents may secure answers to their questions or have problems solved.
- Assist with activities programs when requested.
- Assist the resident managers/assistant resident managers with business office tasks when directed, i.e., operating computers, faxes and other office equipment as required.
- The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all of the work requirements that may be inherent in the job, nor shall it be interpreted as limiting an employee in performing duties other than those normally performed or from helping employees in other position or units.
- Distribute repair work orders and preventive maintenance work orders to the assigned maintenance mechanic making sure the completed orders are collected and returned to the proper UPMC Senior Living personnel for documentation and preparation of administrative reports.
- High school diploma/GED.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
- Driver's License
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran