A096 Nuclear Medicine Technician
Cameo Consulting Group, LLC
Cameo Consulting Group, LLC a management consulting practice based out of Alexandria, VA, is seeking several qualified and available Nuclear Medicine Technician to support our Federal client in St. Louis, MO. The positions are full-time, long-term, and available to start onboarding immediately for a start this summer.
TITLE: Nuclear Medicine Technician
TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Operate Siemens Evo, Intevo, and Biograph mCT Flow scanners or similar type of equipment.
- Perform the full complement of Nuclear Medicine SPECT, SPECT/CT, and PET/CT exams.
- Responsible for entering exam information into the medical center's Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) as required by service policies and procedures.
- Shall work under the general guidance of the Supervisory Nuclear Medicine / MRI Technologist and the direct guidance of the radiologist during exams.
- Must be a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) through the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) with a certificate in Nuclear Medicine Technology (N).
- Must have a BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Must be fully competent to operate Siemens Evo, Intevo, and Biograph mCT Flow scanners or similar type of equipment
- Veterans’ Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) experience (preferred)
- VA accepts American Heart Association (AHA) and Military Training Network (MTN) certifications only.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to carry up to 25 pounds.
- Positive Attitude. Desire to Learn, and professionalism.
SHIFTS: Monday through Sunday
- First Shift: Staggered shifts 6:30am – 3:00pm, 7:00am - 3:30pm, 7:30am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 4:30pm, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Crossover 1st/2nd Shift: 12pm - 8pm
- Second Shift: 4:00pm – 12:00am (midnight)
- Third Shift: 12:00am (midnight) – 8:00am
Orientation/Training Requirements: All technologists shall receive initial orientation provided by the Station on their first day of duty.
- Orientation/ training shall occur the first five weeks of contracted performance.
- Technologists will receive one week of training in each area of Radiology (General DRT, OR, GI/Fluoro, Portables, and general computer (VistA, CPRS, PACS)) to learn VA’s equipment and protocols.
- Technologist will be scheduled for Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Vaccination Requirements: Applicants must have the following proof and up to date vaccines:.
- TUBERCULOSIS TESTING: Provide proof of a negative Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) or interferon-gamma release assays (IGRA)
- Hepatitis B
- Applicant shall have a negative PPD within the last year
- MEASLES, MUMPS, & RUBELLA TESTING
- VARICELLA - shall have a history of varicella (chicken pox) or, if unknown, results of a varicella antibody test. If non-immune, shall immunize as appropriate. Applicants shall provide proof of immunity for all technologist
- ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS - Provide proof of 1 dose of Tdap vaccination
- INFLUENZA: - Provide proof that all technologists have received the annual Influenza vaccine.
- COVID-19: Provide proof that all technologists have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Cameo provides a competitive benefit package to its employees that is replete with training programs and continuous education features that few others even attempt to duplicate. Our packages are offered to all full-time exempt employees on day one* and they offer many standard features one would expect to find from an industry leader, the details of which are outlined in our handbook. Below is a highlight of our benefit offerings:
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Medical Insurance - Multiple Nation-Wide Coverage Options
- Dental Insurance - 100% Employer covered for Employee
- Vision Insurance - 100% Employer covered for Employee
- Life Insurance Package - 100% covered by Employer
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance Options
- Corporate Shopping Perks from TicketsatWork.com
- Employee Referral Bonus for Tough-to-Fill posts
- Free annual membership to professional organization of choice (i.e. NCMA, PMI)7