NUSRET HOLDINGS USA LLC
Date: Nov 25, 2022
City: Las Vegas, NV
Contract type: Full time
- Job Summary
The Bartender is responsible for supporting the seamless running of the bar, by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained and customer needs are anticipated
Essential Job Functions
Ensures that all customers receive the best possible service and care.
- Maximizes sales opportunities through good service.
- Makes side dish or appetizer tableside for any customer.
- Runs drinks from the service bar if needed to the customer.
- Cuts any meat tableside if needed.
- Makes meat tartar or tuna tartar tableside if needed.
- Runs food to any table as needed.
- Provides friendly, courteous, and professional service always.
- Provides quick and efficient service.
- Promotes sales and builds up rapport with regular customers.
- Ensures courteous and professional service is always provided.
- Is responsive to any guest’s request.
- Has a clear understanding of guest expectations.
- Works with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests.
- Greets customers and answers all questions.
- Alerts team members when tables need attention if they are not present assists them in helping with their tables.
- Has knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensures tables are enjoying their meals and takes action to correct any problems.
- Collects payments from tables.
Has a thorough knowledge of all menus, wine, and beverage list offerings.
- Communicates any issues or ideas to the management team.
- Becomes a professional, valued member of the team with a flexible approach to improving customer experience.
- Demonstrates a high standard of personal appearance, always wearing the full and correct uniform and ensuring good personal hygiene.
- Arrives at work for scheduled shifts and is punctual, always following company absence, lateness procedure if unable to do so.
- Ensures that all liquor stock levels are maintained, and correct ordering procedures are carried out.
- Ensures that the bar area is always kept clean and tidy
- Monitors standards and supply of all bar equipment, ensuring management team are aware of any needs.
- Treats company property with due care and attention.
- Attends meetings / training sessions as required by the management team.
- Is fully aware of current legislation regarding hygiene, licensing laws, weights, and measures as they apply to the restaurant.
- Adheres to and maintains cleaning checklists.
- Is aware of restaurant / company skills and standards, ensuring these are followed.
- Implements bar order of service.
- Informs managers of any complaints / comments / perceived issues.
- Supports and is fully aware of the Squirrel POS system, ensuring no food or beverage is issued without registration on Squirrel.
- Ensures that unannounced diner scores are consistently above 80%.
- Ensures drink orders are dispensed accurately, with minimum wastage.
- Ensures that the area is clean and well always stocked.
- Cleans tables and removes dishes after the customer leaves, or as needed.
- Carries loads of soiled dirty dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Ensures availability of clean dishes, flatware, glasses, straws, napkins, and other dining materials.
- Resets tables when customer leaves for next customer party.
- Can remain focused and on-task.
- Sweeps and mops floors, even if items are broken or spilled.
These describe the behavior you will need to demonstrate to carry out your job effectively:
Maintains a high customer awareness by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- Is financially aware of costs involved in the operations and are responsible to control costs.
- Is motivated and committed to your personal development, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm, and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge to improve your personal performance
- Is adaptable, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements, which may mean getting involved in procedures that are not normally part of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Maintains high level of teamwork by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department and restaurant goals. To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
- Ensures that the quantity of work is sufficiently productive under the normal business levels.
III. Additional Duties
Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Works as a team player always and is prepared to be flexible to ensure that operations are always as efficient and profitable as possible.
IV. Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
High School Diploma
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and be able to prevent and/or handle emergency situations.
- A cheerful, positive attitude when working with a variety of people, and be able to work well under pressure.
- Responsible, neat, and clean in appearance.
- Strong communication skills with supervisors and team members.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.