Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Green Hills
- Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Schedules to meet your availability!
- Referral Program
- Employee Discount at Macy’s AND Bloomingdales
Please note – currently this role may not require an in-person interview and if you are selected for this role you will receive a job offer via email. Please watch your email closely for updates from us!
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
The magic of Macy’s ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy’s (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy’s is the “Academy” for retail careers.
Store colleague position (whether it’s a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy’s top executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the various functions at Macy’s.
As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment. Duties include but are not limited to receiving activities, packing and shipping, fulfillment picking, and other duties as needed.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready for customers
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to ensure every customer receives his/her package in good condition
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup order
- Conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the customer
- Monitor alerts to ensure Ready On Time completion of Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders
- Pick Not Found merchandise to improve fill rate
- Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our customers. Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Participating in other support functions as needed
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in-store and online customer
- Learn and apply in store tools & technology such as handheld devices, MyShip, and POS systems
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the People Leader
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs