Payroll Tax Coordinator
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is currently recruiting for a Payroll Tax Coordinator , located in Tampa, FL!
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
This Tax Coordinator position will be involved in various Payroll Tax operational activities and will perform tasks related to analysis, execution, and support of Payroll Tax and various Internal and External Compliance activities. The coordinator manages team workload as well as collaborates with the team. May assist in assignments and projects to ensure results meet or exceed individual objectives, adhere to payroll goals, and align with the Global Service Center Strategies.
- Manage the Payroll Tax cue in the case management system to ensure resolution of employee’s Payroll Tax questions
- Handle employee tax inquiries and route to teammates as needed
- Timely processing and remittance of Federal, State and Local Income Taxes and Unemployment Taxes. Ensures the Tax Withholding requirements and Johnson & Johnson compliance with all Tax regulations and legislation.
- Lead with the design and document management for Payroll Tax procedures (i.e. Work Instructions, SOP’s, Knowledge Capital, FAQ’s, QRG’s) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
- Audit system changes to ensure quality and accurate processing
- Assist with processing required regulatory reporting (e.g., BLS)
- Handle Federal, State, and Local Agency Payroll Tax Notices and UI Tax Rates update with TPV and Payroll System.
- Assist with tax payment processing through Accounts Payable.
- Track tax refunds and deposit approved refund checks
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of integrity and protocol. Assure that behavior follows the J&J Credo and supports a positive work environment.
- US Payroll Tax experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a finance related study preferred.
- Experience in a shared service center environment preferred.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is desirable.
- Experience working with Excel and Access
On November 12, 2021, Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you will be an employee of an entity within the newly created Consumer Health company and your employment will be governed by that company’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit http://www.careers.jnj.com .