3rd shift warehouse general labor
Date: Nov 25, 2022
City: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $16 - $16 / hour
Contract type: Full time
$15.99 - $16 per hour
Ready for your next manufacturing, warehouse or industrial job opportunity? If you’re a hard worker who thrives in fast-paced environments, we want you to join our team today. Highly motivated professionals who are eager to make extra money, earn overtime and find opportunities to grow are strongly encouraged to apply. If you’re qualified, expect to hear back from us right away
salary: $15.99 - $16 per hour
work hours: 1 AM - 9:30 AM
education: High` School
Summary: Offloads and sorts incoming packages for distribution and/or prepares outgoing freight for delivery
by performing the following duties
1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures
2. Offload all inbound freight for distribution
3. Sort packages according to destination by sort code
4. Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages
5. Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage
6. Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks
7. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
This position requires:
- The ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out
- Flexibility in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work at a consistent rate performing highly physical work.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility)
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.