Manager - Order to Cash/Collections
Koch Engineered Solutions
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
KES is seeking an experienced Order to Cash (OTC) Collections Manager to lead and manage the KES Collections capability. You will be responsible for developing team members to make their greatest contribution while recognizing the need to constantly improve. This role will manage a customer portfolio leveraging data analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure effective collection processes. The Collections Manager will ensure that systems containing collection information are timely updated to facilitate accounts receivable reporting, account reconciliation, and portfolio analysis.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop partnerships with commercial and capability teams by providing input and recommendations on collection processes and strategies.
- Manage monthly performance reviews across portfolios identifying issues that impede collections from customers, (including operational execution) utilizing data analytics with periodic, actionable reports.
- Identify issues with invoices early in the collection process to maximize effectiveness of the collection process.
- Detect patterns delaying payment of the accounts receivable and take action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Be a trusted business partner to key stake holders and proactively communicate any challenges that require collaboration.
- Assist with the GetPaid Collections Module implementation/integration.
- Career growth opportunities in the OTC capability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- Strong financial analysis capability with ability to analyze large data sets with Power BI as well as utilize Excel analysis tools including pivot tables, v-lookup, and if-then logic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading transformation and developing a team
- Experience developing and maintaining KPIs’/Reporting
What Will Put You Ahead:
Knowledge of OTC Collections processes
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf