Financial Analyst II - Remote Opportunity
Working with KinderCare Learning Companies means using your outstanding talents to help set the foundation for lifelong learners, where you can collaborate with colleagues, grow and learn, and positively impact the families we serve.
With over 50 years of experience, 30,000+ employees, and more than 2,000 early learning center programs, we are the most accredited leaders in early childhood education. Together, we create environments where kids grow and thrive. As one of only four companies to receive the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award six times, we’re confident that you can grow and thrive here, too. We can’t wait to meet you.
The Financial Analyst II - Finance Business Partner is an integral member of our Corporate FP&A team. You will serve as a partner to senior management by helping ensure that new programs and initiatives are aligned with both near term and long term financial and strategic objectives. You'll form relationships with internal clients, provide quality financial analysis and guidance on financial performance, and evaluate performance across multiple performance standards, and provide exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
Business Partners assist in ensuring financial targets are met by proactively finding solutions to implement operational strategies that improve financial results and enhance business opportunities. In addition to strong financial knowledge, Financial Analysts leverage relationships, influence leaders and think strategically.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely in a fast-paced environment with corporate business partners to develop and help ensure that they stay within budget and forecast.
- Through analytics, understand and actively communicate underlying causes of variances as well as present variance analyses to senior staff in a simple, concise and easy to consume format.
- Appropriately challenge leaders throughout the organization to think strategically about the way they structure their teams and allocate resources in pursuit of organizational strategic priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance or related field. MBA degree a plus. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis, ability to develop and/or understand complex financial models. Understanding of accounting principles and financial planning concepts.
- Highly skilled in MS Office Suites (Excel, Word and Power Point). Experience with macros with exposure to various specialized functions and features and Visual Basic a plus.
- Experience in and/or strong understanding of financial reporting software. Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Detail orientated with high attention to quality and accuracy. Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to interact with various levels of management and develop strong working relationships.
Our benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, unlimited paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- … and much more.
At KinderCare Learning Companies you'll use your skills and expertise to help craft and contribute to our shared mission of supporting communities and encouraging lifelong learners. From our teachers to our cooks to our financial analysts, we are all passionate about crafting a world of learning, happiness and adventure for more than 150,000 children every day.
As the first national early childcare education provider to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating from the International WELL Building Institute, we continue to follow the latest science-backed and evidence-based strategies for maintaining a safe and worry-free workplace.
Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. KinderCare highly encourages its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect themselves and their communities. We are proud to provide paid time off for employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for employees working in child care, school facilities, and corporate work spaces.
We truly believe that everyone belongs in our circle, and everyone deserves to be celebrated for who they are. By partnering with underrepresented groups and experts in DEI, we are identifying areas to improve and forging a path forward through accountability, compassion, accessibility, and inclusion.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Primary Location : Portland, Oregon, United States
Job : Corporate