JDE Support Analyst
Application due 2023-03-01
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Amarr, part of the Assa Abloy family of entrance system brands, is hiring a process-oriented Field and Manufacturing Support Analyst to join our team. This is the ideal position for the person who loves handling a wide variety of responsibilities and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get the job done in a fast paced, high-volume environment. This hands-on position provides business process support and implementations for our network of over 50 distribution centers, hubs, and manufacturing facilities.
In this position you will:
- Support business users with all JDE EnterpriseOne programming and setup within the core JDE EnterpriseOne program. Concentration will be required in supported areas (distribution/inventory, sales, manufacturing,).
- Have a solid understanding of JDE best practices within sales, distribution, and manufacturing areas.
- Define and write business program specifications for program enhancements following JDE and department standards.
- Provide corrections as needed in a timely manner for all supported software utilizing OMW/Department guidelines.
- Implement and support 3rd party software for distribution and manufacturing centers.
- Interact with users and programming development staff in researching programming tasks and resolving programming issues.
- Have familiarity with integration against JDE in platforms such as: WMS, TMS, APS, MES, Aveva/Wonderware, Mobile/Scanning (RFSmart), Barcoding (Bartender)
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis to resolve JDE functional issues.
- Implement business process improvement projects throughout our distribution and manufacturing centers.
- Perform and facilitate user acceptance testing for implemented solutions
- Assist in developing project plans and performance monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System or 5-10 years of business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with JDE EnterpriseOne toolset.
- Experience optimizing warehouse and manufacturing systems.
- Strong initiative and analytical skills.
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to perform advanced data research and analysis
- Advanced technical skills and the ability to work and explain process to both business and IT audiences
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- This position is Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm, with occasional overtime. NC based initially, with travel to hub and/or distribution centers throughout North America as needed. Position requires minimum of 50% travel.
The annual salary offered will be based upon experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k. Candidates for this position must have a good attitude, a desire to work hard with a great team, and the ability to be a self-starter.
About Amarr Company
Our goal is to be a world-leading company that attracts diverse talent, where all team members feel safe being their true selves and are able to thrive in a work environment that promotes change, innovation, and provides equal access and opportunity.
As one of North America’s leading garage door manufacturers, Amarr Company takes pride in fostering a culture where employees enjoy many opportunities for career growth, rapid advancement, and relocation to some of America’s most desired cities. Although Amarr Company is an international business, employees enjoy a family-oriented, caring culture and rewarding work environment. Amarr Company offers competitive wages, generous benefits, and a bonus program for every employee. At Amarr Company, the door is always open and there is no ceiling to your career growth.