Weekend Evening Counselor
Concern Housing is seeking a Weekend Evening Counselor to be responsible for assisting the Supervisor and Service Coordinator in the delivery of direct services to the clients, as well assisting in the overall running of the site. The counselor provides a variety of services, ranging from the teaching of skills to delivery of concrete services to providing counseling to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct care services to clients.
- Responsible for documentation of clients assigned to as well as documentation relating to other clients progress.
- Monitors the site, coordinates and participates in house activities such as preparation of meals, chore activities, recreational activities, safety checks etc.
- Provide rehabilitative support services in daily living skills, health services and others as assigned.
- Monitors medication; does medication counts; prepares medication sheets.
- Assists with transportation of clients.
- Performs unit inspections, assists residents with upkeep and cleanliness of individual units
- Attends weekly supervision and staff meetings.
- Remain current with all Agency required compliance documents and trainings.