Logistics Claim Operator
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report mgmt., theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims based on damaged returns
- Update new claims and remove closed/paid claims from recovery list
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client to recover claim payment, review declines if valid
- Gather BOL, POD, different invoices from GMP, WMP
- Gather/analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting to Client
- Update all outbound information needed for all invoices and determine ownership of each line item
- Review invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Review UPS tracking to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
- C/call with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues (need basis)
- Gather claim documents to send to insurance
- Validate which invoice needs to be added to documentation for insurance recovery.
- Gather all claims information for insurance claims, send to SFM no later than the 10th
- Investigate and support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant (preferred) minimum of 3 years’ worth of experience in a Cargo Claim operation position.
- In lieu of Cargo claim experience, a minimum of 3 years in Transportation/Logistics, Inventory control and/or Warehousing operations.
- General knowledge of shipping operations.
- Commitment to excellence and high-standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, such as MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel) and ERP system knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.