WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Serving as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology
• Logging, categorizing and actioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
• Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
• Manage user accounts updates, password resets
• Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
• Escalate issues to second and third level support teams
• Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
• Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time
• Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows/Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, and Active Directory
• Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools
• Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced Mac experience and skills
• Associates degree or higher with at least 5 years of Corporate Help Desk or PC/Network Technician experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Knowledge of Windows XP/7, Mac OS, Office 2007/2010/2013, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.