BMW Dealer Technician Opportunities
BMW of Westbrook, located in Westbrook, ME has immediate opportunities for technicians at all levels of experience to become part of the BMW Family!
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions. You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
- About You
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess great mechanical, electrical, and computing skills.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Own a valid driver’s license.
- At least 2+ years previous of hands on automotive repair experience in a professional environment or equivelant.
- Previous European automotive technician experience a plus
- ASE certifications a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR check, and maintenance of a valid driver's license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.