WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are seeking a skilled Consultant to provide expert functional product support for Workday. Consultant should collaborate with business stakeholders, partners and internal IT team to understand business requirements and craft a solution with a range of Workday technologies and capabilities.
The successful candidate will identify and recommend configurations changes that maintain system integrity and maximize functionality. Candidate will lead complex, multidisciplinary projects to meet client’s need. Candidate must plan requirements with clients and support team and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. The role also includes support, provide documentations.
- Workday certification. (HCM Core) not Workday Pro certification but Workday Partner Certification
- Work at customer site directly – Plano, TX.
- Total 8+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of system support experience for Workday after go-live.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college.
- Perform Workday functional and technical system activities - business process configuration; security fundamentals, calculated fields, report writer, integrations, EIBs and Workday Studio.
- Expertise in the full range of Workday proprietary tools (Report Writer, Calculated Fields, EIB, Workday Studio, and Business Process Configuration)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Work directly with HR, Payroll and IT partners to confirm requirements, identify gaps and risks, suggest alternatives, advice on best practices, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements to sign-off
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions promptly.
- Ability to understand and identify business needs and translate those to a technical solution.
- Required to be on-call for support issues during non-business hours on a need basis
- Workday certification (Advanced Compensation)
- Ulti Pro experience
- Workday Studio Experience is preferred.
- BIRT Experience is preferred.
- Ability to create Custom Workday reports based on User needs is preferred.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients at all levels. Explain technical details in a plain, clear and simple manner.
- Strong technical oral and written communications skills with proficiency of creating and developing software design and also prepare technical documentation to engineers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem solving ability to work with non-technical end users on complex issues.
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution is achieved.
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve client issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.