Allergy & Immunology Rare Disease Specialist
Date: Sep 23, 2022
City: Omaha, NE
Contract type: Full time
As a Rare Disease Specialist you will:
- Have “game changing” conversations customer and key accounts.
- Be extremely customer-focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders.
- Arrange and coordinate effective promotional programs within all promotional and regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct essential field activities including, but not limited to, lunch and learns, customer in-services, and other compliant customer interactive activities.
- Exemplify strong collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders.
- and more
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical and/or biotech selling experience.
- Rare Disease and small company experience preferred.
- Start-up commercial experience a plus.
- Existing relationships with key accounts within assigned geography are helpful.
- Strong track record of successfully exceeding sales goals to include national awards such as President’s Club.
- Demonstrated success of selling in a territory where the candidate was the sole commercial salesperson.
- Proven ability to formulate and implement effective rare disease sales skills and results.
- Knowledge of relevant disease states and current treatments.