Date: Sep 23, 2022
City: Irvine, CA
Contract type: Full time
- Embedded Hardware Design and Development, system testing, Troubleshooting, Board bring up of Aerospace products
- Proficient in the use of standard Lab test instrumentation (e.g. Oscilloscopes, Signal/Function Generators, Power Meters etc)
- Have experience driving RCCA, identifying/assessing risk and generating multi-discipline risk mitigation plans.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed with a strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven, and demanding atmosphere
- DO-160 Product Qualification & STC Certification support
- Test reports & Technical documentations review & updates (CMM, AMM, ATP )
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC mitigation practices, environmental robustness and DO-160 testing.
- Have working knowledge of CCA design layout principles and IPC Electronics standards.
- Have the ability to analyze HW system architecture with particular focus on integration concerns, product life cycle, EOL, obsolescence and sustainability.
- Physical Demands
- Physical Effort:
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently. (Light)