We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
The Account Services group is designed to provide dedicated support to a select group of valued customer accounts. The team’s primary goal is to provide high-level customer support to top customers across the Verisk enterprise through increased visibility, accountability, problem solving and account awareness post-sale and implementation.
• Being the direct point-of-contact for on-going, post-sale and post-implementation support
• Involvement and assistance with secondary implementations
• Transfers to and from ISO’s customer service call center
• Accountability for issues receipt, documentation, ownership and resolution
• Issues research and solutions development
• Identifying customer needs and engage in customer trials/POC/data analysis.
• Tracking and reporting of all reported issues and inquiries from assigned account list using
tools such as Salesforce.com
• Proactive customer interaction/outreach, monthly/quarterly to capture and effectively
represent the voice of the customer (VOC)
• Identification and elevation of product process improvements
• Document and maintain a list of common issues, resolutions and workflows, as well as
• Maintenance and use of product SME reference lists
• Account Management Team product support and cross-training
• Statistical (KPI) tracking of issues and resolutions (# of, and methods of inquiry, issue types,
resolutions timeliness, transfers, etc.)
• Analysis and reporting relative to customer or product specific SLA's. (Identify and ensure
that SLA’s requirements and report distributions are met)
• Contract renewal visibility, tracking, handling and interaction with sales, management and
• Proactive issues, outages and enhancements communication with key client
• Collaboration and coordination of special/client specific projects
• New contracts assistance
• Verisk vendor management collaboration
• Assistance with product/service/customer expertise
• Special projects assistance
• Billing oversight and visibility
• Product change notifications with key accounts
• On-going training and support across underwriting products.
· College degree, or equivalent work experience and/or technical school preferred.
· 3-5 years of customer-facing interaction and problem-solving skills, preferably in handling large
· Experience in customer service, especially with data and technology driven solutions
· Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor required
· Ability to work independently
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
At Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.