Data Product Manager
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
As part of the Global Product organization, the Data Products team is looking for a Data Product Manager who is passionate about innovating and delivering high-quality, differentiated data solutions across Vialto Partners systems.
Vialto Partners is the leader in global mobility, tax, and immigration solutions, sparking meaningful change and global growth for our clients and their employees. This represents continuous opportunities to work on strategic and innovative data products. This helps drive integrations, identifies new opportunities, and guide product strategies for Vialto Partners.
This position will be responsible for assisting in defining and delivering new internal and client-facing global data products including data analytics visualizations, data APIs, and MDM with the business partners and team members.This is a highly cross functional role that will require technical acumen coupled with great communication and stakeholder management skills.
You will work with a broad array of technical and non-tech stakeholders – from an idea to design to architecture and core technologies all the way through data product development and implementation. You will have visibility at the highest levels of Vialto Partner’s leadership team, and work on our most strategic future initiatives.
- A data product manager will oversee the full lifecycle of how data is and can be used within an organization, reporting directly to the head of Data Products.
- Act as a data expert within an organization to help balance the strategy, governance, and implementation of anything data-related.
- Facilitate the conversations between all impacted stakeholders (executives, engineers, analysts, other product teams, and external customers) who consume the data.
- Perform standardization and research, including working with analytics, platforms, technology, infrastructure, AI/Machine Learning.
- The Data Product manager will define goals for data that align with the broader organizational vision. It includes building both short-term and long-term strategies, such as defining key metrics to track the success or determining the prioritization of features that fall within their scope.
- Responsible for translating the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller, actionable pieces that can be delivered in increments and then working to allocate resources for initiatives.
- Work to champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while bridging gaps between departments and getting buy-in for data initiatives.
- Responsible for conducting market assessments, mapping out data personas and consumer profiles, doing user interviews, and testing.
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap and prioritization
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- 5-7 years combined experience in product development and data background.
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams.
- Experience with Agile software development tools or other Agile reporting tools.
- Demonstrated capabilities in technical-oriented business analysis techniques and user acceptance testing processes/methodologies in large, complex, diversified, global organizations.
- Actively participate and are involved in the day-to-day tasks of the user acceptance testing process.
- Interpret requirement documents and update test documents accordingly.
- Aptitude for understanding, digesting, and analyzing complex systems integration.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Ability to work some flexible hours due to varying time zones across the globe.
PwC's Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business to Become Independent Company Named Vialto Partners.
In October 2021, PwC announced the sale of its global mobility tax and immigration services business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) funds. Upon deal close, which is expected in the second quarter of 2022, the business will become an independent company called Vialto Partners.
CD&R is investing in the global mobility tax and immigration business, which will now be part of the CD&R portfolio. Vialto Partners, the new Global Mobility Tax, and Immigration Services Business, is made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
Vialto Partners’ purpose is derived from the belief that they can make a difference in the world by promoting mobility and global careers as a positive force for good. Their purpose is to make mobility and global careers easy so businesses can grow, and societies can thrive.
CD&R is investing in Vialto Partners because they see their growth potential. They are buying them because of the talent in their practice. Creating the new Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business will allow Vialto Partners to deliver the seamless, connected experience the market has been looking for, which will in turn create more opportunities.
The transaction will create an independent platform, hyper-focused on a seamless cross-border experience for clients, while accelerating investment in technology and new services. CD&R’s investment in the freestanding organization will enable the business to pursue its strategic ambitions in the mobility tax and immigration space, bringing the unique scale of investment required to enhance the business’ global operating and delivery model.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.
We can’t wait for you to get started!Imprint