Accounts Receivable Cash App Associate I
Vericast is reimagining marketing solutions one business-to-human connection at a time. By influencing how over 120 million households eat, shop, buy, save and borrow, Vericast fuels commerce, drives economic growth and directly accelerates revenue potential for over 100,000 brands and businesses. While its award-winning portfolio of products, technology and solutions — including Illumis, Household Connect, Valassis Consumer Graph and Harland Clarke ChecksCXTM — are a piece of the Vericast story, its people are the true differentiators; trailblazers in data intelligence, marketing services, transaction solutions, campaign management and media delivery.
This is a hybrid position; employees are able to work from home on Monday and Friday, but should be in the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The AR Cash App Associate I in the Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day posting of various methods of payment to the Accounts Receivable (A/R) sub-ledger, timely and accurately with minimal assistance. Ability to answer client (internal/external) calls and to process client credit card payments. Provide high-level assistance to clients directing callers to Collections group as needed.
• Timely and accurate processing of assigned receipts within the subledger making every effort to minimize # of receipts applied “on-account” (by using research, communicating with client, partnering with Collections) within the SLA with accuracy. 75%
• Answering incoming phone calls assisting clients with basic questions and taking credit card payments, if applicable. 10%
• Mail all checks received in the office directly to lockbox for processing. 5%
• Perform basic account reconciliations with assistance. 5%
• Performing other duties as assigned. 5%
• High School Degree Minimum
• 1-2 Years of Experience
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet, Teams
• Strong attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills – including clear and effective written and verbal communication.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize based on department and company needs and to adapt in a quickly changing environment.
• Team player and client focused.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Determining appropriate customer account balance to post to. With guidance, determine appropriate support to use for Refunds, method of refund and to whom to refund. With guidance, ability to determine proper GL to code cash receipts, credit/debits, refunds, bad debt, misc. revenue, etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and . A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.