Contracts/ Legal Administrator
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Re:Sources has grown to 4,000+ people servicing a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, healthcare and digital marketing agencies. We provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients.
In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and implements platforms, applications and tools to enhance productivity, encourage collaboration and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive on a spirit of innovation felt around the globe. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
The company is a premier shared services company serving the financial, technological and administrative needs of U.S.-based business units of the the world’s fourth largest Communications company. With 2020 revenues of nearly 9 billion Euros, the parent company specializes in Advertising, Digital, Media buying and consultancy. The parent company is present in over 100+ countries on 5 continents, with 80,000 employees.
The company was the first and remains the largest shared services operation in the communications industry in the United States. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in New York City, it provides highly effective support services in the areas of finance, administration, transaction processing and Information Technology.
Core responsibility and duties:
- Assist attorneys in the review and negotiation of basic legal agreements (confidentiality agreements, vendor agreements, licenses, etc.).
- Draft and circulate contract summaries and assist in managing contracts.
- Assist with litigation matters, research and department projects.
- Review advertising and promotional materials for clearance issues and assist in resolution of issues.
- General administrative tasks that may include organizing clearance, contract and general department files.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Excellent reading and comprehension ability, with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally-distributed team and fast-paced business environment.
- Detailed-oriented with an analytical mind.
- Capable of managing a variety of projects simultaneously, yet flexible in meeting/handling multiple and changing priorities.
- Team player.
- Prior experience in contract administration and the advertising industry generally helpful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relations.