Locums - Phoenix, Arizona, Emergency Medicine Job
Date: Sep 23, 2022
City: Phoenix, AZ
Contract type: Full time
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Multiple locations
- Varied shift times
- Must have AZ license and DEA
- Board Certified
- BC in Emergency Medicine
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, and ATLS are all required ONCE.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification – Current certification is required of everyone. Every two years you must complete one of the Courses – A – H or additional if they have been added
- Additional CME Mandatory Requirements:
- FEMA/IC Course Numbers 100, 200, and 700 are Required ONCE.
- CBRNE is required ONCE
- Trauma Specific CME – 18 required per year
- Pediatric EM CME – 6 hours required per year
- Opioid Related CME – 1.5/year
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell\'s Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness