Enterprise Architecture - AWS Architect - Principal (Remote EST.)
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Principal role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of diverse and complex customer groups by applying understanding and resolution of complex or unusual business problems.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions, and may lead matrixed teams.
- Oversee existing structures, as well as the implementation and ongoing monitoring of governance.
- Perform modeling, analysis, and planning to solve technical business problems and identify opportunities and risks.
As a valued contributor to our team, you will consult with management on the development of processes and procedures for designing and implementing components of technological structures. In this role, you will create solutions with a process-driven view, as well as maintain and/or update existing structures.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 8 years in IT/IS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years as an Information Security architect or Infrastructure Architect responsible for making key decisions on enterprise security solutions or enterprise capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise security landscape, security protocols, platforms, cryptography, authentication, authorization, access and threat management.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity, access management or related technologies.
- AWS Solution Architect or AWS Security Specialty certification and with hands on experience.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise Infrastructure architecture to support enterprise Digital Transformation and Workplace capabilities such as AD, Storage, Audio/Video Collaboration and others.
- 2+ years experience in architecting application resiliency at component level and for Disaster recovery
- Skilled in supporting, controlling, monitoring, and management of large, complex, and sometimes geographically-dispersed IT infrastructure and applications in order to optimize IT service delivery.
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion.
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC.
- Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal.
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing.
- Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Experience using software and computer systems' architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications such as xMatters, AWS Application Integration, or WebSphere.
- Experience identifying and selecting strategic options, and identifying resources to meet the defined objectives
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms.
- Skilled in managing firewalls, load-balancers, secure web gateways/proxies, and web-application firewalls.
- Experience designing API security solutions.
- Experience using vulnerability scanning and management tools .
- Experience with risk assessment methodologies
- Experience using JIRA Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Skilled in using Enterprise Architect
- Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
- Skilled in Excel
- Skilled in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Skilled in Azure
- Skilled in using virtualization software such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere.
Job REF ID: REF10197P
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]