Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This organization provides implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, and direct connect merchants.
This is an individual contributor client facing role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity related to Visa’s Digital enablement strategy. The candidate is expected to support Visa’s Digital configurations, system tools, and features/functionalities of the digital product suite. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
- Provide dedicated implementation and configuration support to Visa’s Global Delete process
- Provide implementation and configuration support to a Visa clients or internal group, meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner, Ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage non-routine processing and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
- Partner and present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance and further educating clients on programs.
- Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders.
- Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency and effectiveness, and increased customer satisfaction.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2-4 years of direct Visa experience is preferred
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task under deadlines
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services
- Able to remain calm and professional in high stress situations
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and adjust to a continuously changing environment
Additional InformationVisa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.