Front End Software Engineer
Date: Sep 23, 2022
City: Baltimore, MD
Contract type: Full time
- Front-end Software Engineer
- Hybrid - 1 day on site/wk - Baltimore, MD
- US Citizen or Green Card
- Collaborates with project partners to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications and roll-outs of software releases.
- Participates in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
- Monitors and evaluates driven applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and mentorship with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to resolve if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- 5+ years of building enterprise software in a team environment
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ VueJS and its sister technologies (Vue CLI, VueRouter, Vuex, Nuxt.js)