Giant Interactive, part of the Testronic Group of companies, is a digital distribution and technologies expert for the entertainment industry. We service many of Hollywood’s largest studios as well as smaller independent studios. Giant has serviced thousands of titles to over 100 different VOD and broadcast platforms including iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Google Play. In addition to our digital VOD offerings, we are also experts in UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD compression and authoring.
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who takes pride in their work, has an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn and supports the company’s mission of providing excellent care for our clients.
- Organize projects, maintain calendars, travel arrangements, etc.
- Handle creation of client budgets, proposals, and marketing materials
- Update spreadsheets and database
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to facilitate client needs and meet/exceed internal goals and client expectations
- Oversee social media accounts
- Manage priorities autonomously and effectively
- Assist in the organization of events to facilitate their success
- 2+ years in sales support role, prior entertainment experience preferred
- BA Degree preferred
- Self-starter with proven experience as a sales assistant
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Prior CRM or database experience, use of Zoho is a plus
- Knowledge of and ability to update and maintain social media accounts
- Ability to multi-task, effectively problem-solve and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail with robust organizational and time management skills
- A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
- Eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
- Excellent verbal/written communication and people skills
- Excitement to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to learn required business systems, experience with SmartSheet is a plus.
We offer competitive pay and benefit programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k)