Weekend Cook - Peninsula Del Rey
Senior Resource Group, LLC
Saturday and Sunday 5:15AM-1:45PM
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
- Prepare meals for residents providing high quality dining service that takes into account resident preferences and special dietary requirements in compliance with applicable food and sanitation regulations.
- Assist in the production of all menu items.
- Demonstrate safe food handling procedures, with special emphasis on critical control.
- Maintain consistently high cleanliness of work and storage areas.
- Any related experience or training is helpful but not required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.