DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK
Gulf Interstate Engineering
Position Title: Document Control Clerk
Location: Houston, TX
Gulf Companies has served the global energy industry since 1953 by supporting the complete project lifecycle and developing valued business partnerships to ensure the success of the project. Our worldwide experience and multi-disciplined capabilities encompass all aspects of the Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management, Field Inspection, GIS Integrity, Staffing Services and more.
The Document Control Clerk provides specialized handling of documents related to a project. This position will specifically work on scanning documents and electronically organizing them adhering to the project requirements.
- Proficient in SharePoint
- Receives all deliverables and logs them into the document control system, then creates and distributes transmittals to the clients, vendors, and project personnel.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents/filing system, adhering to the company's document procedures
- Maintains documentation logs utilizing the document control system throughout the project.
- Post documents/drawings to Project Webpage, FTP Site, SharePoint, etc.
- Work closely with the client on the status of project documents.
- Develop and/or maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, and approvals.
- Perform basic to intermediate word processing, spreadsheet and database assignments
- Mail out and/or distribute documents, parcels and other materials
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have the ability to prioritize, manage time well, troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Must be organized and detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma
- Problem solving
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- Impact and influence
- Business and people acumen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.