Western/ Southern Region Lab Diagnostics Account Manager ( m/f) - Jeddah/KSA - #17279
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Western/Southern Region Lab Diagnostics Account Manager/Sales executive based in Jeddah- Saudi National
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 69,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That is why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for dedicated accounts in your territory ensuring the best service provided and customer satisfaction
- You will be the point of contact for any technical, Logistics and Business requirement from BP/Customers for SHS portfolio related to your dedicated accounts
- You will ensure penetrating new sites and provide both vertical and horizontal expansion in your territory
- You will be responsible for Educating customers for Siemens Healthineers solutions
- You will provide support to BP to ensure best support to Customers
- You will develop BP team skills
- You will align with Area manager for your activities
- Encourage efficient customer adoption of new technology.
- You will responsible for wide platforms including IMMULITE, Plasma Protein ,Hematology ,SYVA , Urine analysis and Coagulation.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in lab Diagnostics vendors/services.
- Deep knowledge of IT solutions.
- Commercial approach to build and develop customer relations and close sales.
- Strong level of English, Arabic is mandatory.
- Saudi National is a must.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be able to think strategically and creatively about how to grow and retain key accounts.
- capable to build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with key accounts.
- be able to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver value to key accounts.
- Nurture internal and external client relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned region.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Listen actively, communicate openly, build trust.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Siemens Healthineers, we embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and idiosyncrasies. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive.
We are on our way, taking one step at a time, all the time
We believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. That‘s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.