Vice President of Operations - Facility Management - #17153
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Our client is a reputable and reliable provider of comprehensive facilities management services in Saudi Arabia including MEP maintenance, HVAC system maintenance, landscaping, pest control, waste management, cleaning, and asset management.
What will you do:
- As the Vice President of NEOM projects, you will have overall responsibility for facility management, including hard and soft services, hospitality services, pest control, business support services, and other business areas. Your duties will also include directing and managing all stages of the projects, from start to completion, to ensure that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Direct, guide and monitor project managers at the site to ensure the project meets all required specifications.
- Participate in discussion of all contractual matters related to clients, contractors, sub-contractors, and/ or suppliers.
- Collaborate with other department heads to ensure better control, effective reporting, continuous monitoring, and immediate problem-solving of any problems relating to any projects.
- Develop and direct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards for the department.
- Review and assess integrity, frequency, and value of all reporting requirements; establish & revise systems where necessary to ensure that project maintenance has the necessary up-to-date information to effectively manage projects.
- Oversee and monitor the operations of the department which includes adherence to policies and procedures, following up short- and long-term goals and objectives, coordinating activities with other departments and functions, and approving and monitoring budgets and expenditures.
- Review and approve client/ sub-contractor payment. Oversee and monitor the planning and scheduling of projects to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the specifications, budget, and time frame.
- Exercise strict control over the costs of projects particularly the use of labor, materials, and equipment.
- Provide overall management of the production workshops and equipment and all other company resources related to maintenance activities.
- Establish along with relevant managers, the resource requirements for relevant projects, including manpower, plant requirements, equipment needs, etc. to ensure that these are accurate and complete and continually update the CEO.
What do they expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or field related.
- Masters and/or Post-degree in an engineering discipline (preferable but not compulsory).
- Over 18+ years of professional engineering experience specifically related to facility management of projects which must include 7+ years of project management and at least 5+ years of solid managerial-level experience.
- Fluency in English and/ or Arabic language.
- Business Acumen
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
- Organizational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Judgment
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic Initiative
- Negotiating Skills
- Conflict Management
- Project Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Experience with data analysis and metrics-driven decision-making
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically