Van sales executive - Muheeth Al Bilad Trading Co. - #17244
We are seeking a convincing and enthusiastic van salesman to promote and sell our products at customer locations. In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers. Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
To ensure success as a van salesman, you should possess a clean driving record and demonstrate an excellent track record as a salesperson in a related industry. Ultimately, a first-class van salesman becomes a well-known and trusted representative of the company and its products.
Van Salesman Responsibilities:
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Ensuring monthly target are achieved.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ﷼2,000.00 - ﷼2,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Riyadh: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Do you have valid transferrable iqama?
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- KSA Driving license? (Preferred)
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/