Trade Area Manager - #16588
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Trade Area Manager with the mission to:
To promote Nespresso within the POS of selected distribution partners and maximize qualitative New Club Member acquisition, taking into account the international criteria defined by Nespresso, to make sure that the brand image is respected, and to ensure the visibility of Nespresso is consistent with its position on the market (e.g. markets share versus shelf space).
A day in the life of a Trade Area Manager:
- Create and implement a Trade Area Regional Plan with all relevant POS and evaluate/track performance/KPI of POS
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with all POS in Area and perform visits according to the visit frequenty quidelines
- Evaluate Key POS performance on a monthly bases with all required stakeholders
- Ensure performance based POS coop agreements and budgets are negotiated and implemented according to Area Plan
- Advice on assortment and gather all relevant sales information
- Implement and advice on yearly Nespresso Trade Marketing Calender in respected Area
- Negotiate on Nespresso in store visibility and ensure Nespresso in store visibility is according to international guidelines
- Negotiate and coordinate Nespresso furniture in POS (POSM and Corners)
- Perform store checks on Nespresso quality standards regarding Nespresso furniture
- Validate and enriche demonstration plan for Area in close cooperation with Field Operation Manager
- Manage all demonstration goods in POS based on performance and guidelines
- Perform store checks on Nespresso quality standards regarding Nespresso demonstration operation
- Evaluate and support demonstration agents in close cooperation with Field Operation Manager
- Make sure all POS staff has the latest Nespresso knowledge (e.g.Nespresso Academy, E-learning)
What will make you successful
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing and/or Sales
- Experience with negotiating, in-store visibility and managing existing clients
- You speak English fluently with a professional level.
- People management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Preferably also:
- Experience within electronic retail (ERT) environment
- Worked within an organization with a premium brand positioning
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.